Smoothiebowls are THE bomb! They’re even better than normal smoothies. Why? Because of all the delicious toppings. No need to say more. If you haven’t done it, please try! And especially this one of course.
Who doesn’t love a little bit of summer in their food? I know I do! I love all the sweet fruits and delicious flavors. And of course you can vary all the time with tropical fruits, but I really love this combo. So easy, but so delicious.
Ready for this recipe?!
Here it goes!
- 3/4 Banana
- 2 Kaki fruits
- 50 gr Frozen mango & pineapple
- 50 ml Soy yogurt
- 15 Frozen blueberries
- ¼ Banana
- Fresh blueberries
- Put the banana, kaki, mango, pineapple & yogurt in a blender and blend till a smooth consistency.
- Pour this smoothie in a bowl.
- Put your blueberries in a different bowl and put them in the microwave on medium heat for 1 minute or so. It becomes a bit like a sauce.
- Swirl this into your smoothie.
- Top off with toppings of your liking. I’ve put on strawberries, blueberries, banana, granola and some cashews.
Ready to dive in?