Okay this is gonna sound weird, but I normally don’t like chocolate mousse! Haha, I know I’m weird. Can’t help it. I do like chocolate, but chocolate yogurt/pudding/mousse I don’t like it. Why? Can’t explain, but I do love this one!
A healthy chocolate mousse, why didn’t I figured this out earlier?! And it’s so easy to make. You only need 6 ingredients to make, yes 6! But it’s even better when you have toppings, so be sure not to eat everything straight out of the blender. (like I do sometimes XD)
- 1 Banana
- 1 Avocado
- 2 Pieces of dark chocolate
- 125 gr Cocoa powder (more or less to taste)
- 2 tbsp Maple syrup
- 2-4 tbsp Almond Milk (or any other dairy-free milk)
- Melt your chocolate. The easiest way is to put it in your microwave and heat it on medium high for 1 minute. Remove from the microwave and stir. Needs longer? Then repeat heating at shorter intervals, around 30 seconds until it has completely melted. You can also melt it au-bain-marie with a pot on the stove.
- Now peel your banana and cut it in chunks, do the same with you avocado. Don’t forget to pit it of course.
- Put all the ingredients into your blender and mix it up. May need more milk or a bit less, to make it smooth. And you’re done baby!
Divide your mousse between 2 bowls and top with whatever you like! Granola, nuts, more chocolate (do this!) and you can probably think of more delicious things!