Easiest snack EVER! You don’t have to be a kitchen princess or prince to make these. Nothing to bake, no hours of being in the kitchen and they’re de-li-cious!
You can make them in every flavor you can think of, but def one of my favorite are these carrot cake bliss balls. Who doesn’t like carrot cake? And this way you can enjoy the taste of carrot cake e-ver-y day and you don’t have to feel guilty. Because they’re healthy too!
Serving 12-14 Bliss balls
- 90 gr Oats
- 10 Dates (soaked in water)
- 10-15 Cashews
- 15-20 hand Mulberries
- 2 tbsp Flaxseed
- 100 gr grated Carrots
- 1-2 tbsp Maple syrup
- Cinnamon to taste
- 1 tsp Vanilla (optional)
- Blend oats, cashews, mulberries and flax seed in a blender. Doesn’t have to be really fine, ‘cause you’re gonna blend them again.
- Add the dates and blend again till it sticks a little.
- Transfer this to a bowl with the grated carrots. Add the cinnamon and vanilla if using and add 1 tbsp of maple syrup.
- Now mix it and see if you can make 1 little ball of this mixture. If it doesn’t hold, put 1 extra tbsp of maple syrup in.
- Now mix again and start making your bliss balls.
If you like it, you can roll your bliss balls in coconut flakes or even drizzle some (dark) chocolate on them! Or just leave them as is, they’re delicious!