Chia Pudding, who doesn’t love it? Uhm, well I don’t. Haha yes, you’re reading this correct. I just cant get over the substance of chia pudding, it’s so slimy! So I thought; what can I do about it? And I think I’ve found the perfect solution.
Chia Cashew Cream! Say what? Yes I combined the two dishes and it’s delicious. So you still have all the health benefits from the chia pudding, but the creamy texture from the cashew cream. Easy to make, quick and delicious, what more do you want as breakfast?!
And I even made it better to combine it with a smoothie. So you have a delicious CCC smoothiebowl. Ready to drool on your phone/pc whatever?! Haha.
2 ½ tbsp Chia seeds
8-9 tbsp Water
Boiling hot water
100 ml Coconut milk
½ tsp Vanilla
20 Frozen raspberries
80-100 ml Coconut milk
- Make the chia pudding and the cashew cream. Put the chia seeds and water in a bowl, put the cashews and the boiling hot water in a different bowl. Let this sit for about 15-20 minutes.
- Drain the cashews and put them in a blender with the chia pudding, coconut milk and the vanilla. Blend this till it’s smooth.
- Pour this mixture in a bowl and clean your blender.
- Now put in the ingredients for your smoothie in the blender. And mix this till it has a smooth consistency and you’ve your raspberry smoothie.
- Pour this on top of your Chia Cashew Cream. Top off with some fresh raspberries, blueberries and granola. And you can dig in!