Oh, how I love crêpes. Don’t get me wrong; I do love some really good thick pancakes. Here you got the perfect recipe for fluffy pancakes! But once in a while, I make myself some crêpes. Light and airy!
Yes, you can make delicious vegan crêpes without eggs. And the best thing about crêpes are, you can stuff them with anything you want! That’s what I love the most about it haha. If you want to, you can even use this recipe for a dessert! And this recipe only uses 3 ingredients, so you can make them right away.
- 1 Flax egg
- 100 gr Spelt flour
- 200 ml Water
- ½ tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- Cashewnut butter
- Dark chocolate (melted)
- Make the flax egg; take 1 tbsp of flaxseeds and put it in a bowl with 2 tbsp water and let it sit while you’re preparing the rest.
- Put the flour in a bowl and mix this with the water till a smooth consistency.
- Put in your flax egg and mix it through. Let it sit to thicken up a bit.
- Now you can put in the vanilla extract if using.
- Heat up a pan, put in some oil and you can start baking!
When you’re done with baking and flipping your crêpes, you can start to top and fill them with anything you like. I filled mine with fresh fruits and topped with some nut butter and melted dark chocolate.