Yum Yum Yum! Oh I LOVE pancakes. Yes I really do. One of my favorite foods ever, ‘cause you can eat them all day. Pancakes for breakfast, pancakes for lunch, pancakes for dinner, pancakes for president haha.
This recipe is more for breakfast, lunch or even brunch if you’re fancy like that. There’s a secret ingredient that make them so fluffy. Not so secret anymore of course after posting this one, but I’m more than happy to share this with you guys/girls whatever haha.
- 100 gr (Spelt) flour
- ½ tsp Baking soda
- ½ tsp Baking powder
- 1 tbsp Cornstarch
- Pinch of salt
- 150 ml (Almond) milk
- ½ tbsp Maple syrup
- (Soy) yogurt
- Cashew nut butter
- Hemp seeds
- Mix all of the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Now add the milk and maple syrup gradually and mix till it’s fully incorporated.
- Heat up a skillet and let it get hot. Put in enough oil and let it sit for a few seconds.
- Pour in a spoon of the pancake mixture and try to make a circle. When the top start to bubble and it gets a bit dryer, flip it over and let it sit for a minute or two.
- Repeat with the rest of the pancake mixture.
Stack them up on a plate and top off with yogurt, cashew nut butter, banana, blueberries and hemp seeds. And enjoy!