I really am a sucker for breakfast bowls, uhm I guess breakfast in general haha. Always the best meal of the day! I could eat breakfast meals all day, everyday!
Especially when they’re easy to make and quick! Just like this one, you prepare it the night before. And when you wake up, you only have to put it in the blender and eat it. How does that sounds? Pretty awesome, right?! More in the mood for greens in the morning, here is my green smoothie buckwheat bowl recipe.
Well here comes the recipe:
- 45 gr buckwheat
- 1 Banana
- 150-200 ml Coconut milk
- Handful frozen blueberries
- Handful frozen raspberries
- Soak your buckwheat in enough water for the whole night. (In the fridge)
The morning after:
- Drain your buckwheat and rinse it with water.
- Put the buckwheat with the milk and banana in the blender and blend till it’s smooth.
- And now you can choose, you can put the rest in the blender and blitz it all together. Or if you want those cute layers, read on!
- Now put 1/3 of your buckwheat with the blueberries in the blender and blend until smooth. Put this in a bowl.
- Blitz 1/3 of the buckwheat with the raspberries and pour this on top of the blueberry layer.
- And last but not least, the top layer is just your buckwheat mix. And there you have it; your cute ombré buckwheat bowl.