Who doesn’t love smoothiebowls? I know I do! They’re even better than normal smoothies. Why? Because of all the delicious toppings. No need to say more. If you haven’t done it, please try! And especially this one of course.
This smoothiebowl will fill you up like crazy. How come? There’s overnight soaked buckwheat in it. The buckwheat will help you to stay full for longer and it’s healthy too! It’s got a lot of protein in it. So for the vegans among us, really helpful you guys.
Well here it goes:
- 50 gr buckwheat
- ¾ Apple
- ½ Frozen banana
- 1 Kiwi
- 2 tbsp (soy) yogurt
- 50-100 ml (almond) milk
- 75 gr Kale/Spinach
- ¼ Apple
- ½-1 Fresh Banana
- ½-1 Kiwi
- Soak your buckwheat in enough water for the whole night.
The morning after:
- Drain your buckwheat and rinse it with enough water.
- Put the apple, frozen banana, kiwi, kale/spinach and 50 ml milk in your blender. Blend this to a smooth consistency.
- Now put the rinsed buckwheat and yogurt with it and blend again. Maybe you will need some more milk if it’s to thick for your liking! Feel free to add a little bit more.
- Put the smoothie in a bowl, top with the remaining apple and kiwi. Some extra banana and granola. And you’re ready to eat!