Easter always makes me think of spring, soft pastel colors and of course chocolate! What better way to celebrate Easter then to combine these things together for a yummy dessert?!
How in the hell do you make vegan cheesecakes? Here comes my solution; I made these cuties with silken tofu. A pretty good replacer for cream cheese, it has the same smooth texture. And just like normal cheesecake, you can make it taste just the way you want!
I made these cuties especially for Easter weekend, so I used chocolate Easter eggs. But you can always use any other chocolate figures, if you want to make these for another occasion!
Here comes the recipe:
- 48 gr Oat flour
- 1 tbsp Melted coconut oil
- ¾ tbsp. Maple syrup
- 140 gr Silken tofu
- 10 gr Melted vegan white strawberry chocolate
- 3 tbsp Melted coconut oil
- 1 tbsp Maple syrup
- 1 tbsp (Coconut) milk
- ¼ tsp Vanilla powder
- 10 gr Vegan white strawberry chocolate
- 10 gr Dark chocolate
- 6 Dark chocolate Easter eggs (filled)
Use 4 silicone muffin cups.
- Mix everything together; make sure the mixture sticks a bit. Divide and press into the 4 muffin cups.
- Put everything in a blender and blend until smooth. Pour on top of the crust and put in the freezer for at least 2 hours.
- Get the cakes out of the freezer and let sit for about 5 min.
- In the meanwhile melt the white and the dark chocolate in separate bowls; I microwave them with intervals of 30 sec until melted.
- Split up 2 of the Easter eggs; be careful not to break them.
- Now pour the white chocolate over the cheesecakes.
- Put a little bit of the dark chocolate in the middle; make sure it’s big enough for the chocolate eggs. Put the Easter eggs on top and hold for a few seconds. Let go of the eggs and see if they will stay up. Repeat with the rest of the cheesecakes.
- Use the leftover dark chocolate for decorating your cheesecakes. And you’re done baby!
You can eat them right away or store them in the freezer. When ready to serve, take the cheesecake out of the freezer and let them thaw in the fridge for about 15 min. Makes it more yummy to eat!