Another recipe for bliss balls; I just love them. They’re so easy to make, delicious and healthy. Well that’s all you want in a snack, right?!
I made these for a lunch & tea with the girls. Catching up is always better when there’s food! I wanted to bring something light and healthy, because we always have way too much food haha! Anyone recognize this? But these lemon popy seeds bliss balls were perfect; light and refreshing.
And if you don’t want to share, just hide them and eat them all yourself! I wont judge! 😛
Serving 10-12 Bliss balls
- 90 gr Oats
- 60 gr Shredded coconut
- 1 tbsp Hemp seeds
- 1 tbsp Flax seeds
- 1 tbsp Poppy seeds
- 1 tsp Turmeric
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp Maple syrup
- 2 ½ tbsp Melted Coconut oil
- ½ tsp Almond extract
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Zest of ½ lemon
- 6 Dates
- Blend all the dry ingredients in a blender; oats, coconut, seeds, turmeric and salt.
- Put in the wet ingredients and blend again; maple syrup, coconut oil, almond extract, lemon juice and zest.
- Take this mixture out of the blender and put in a bowl.
- Put the dates in the blender and blend with a little bit of water, so it becomes sort of a paste.
- Now put back the mixture in the blender with the dates and blend again.
- Let this cool a bit in the fridge for about 20 min.
- Take out of the fridge and start making your bliss balls.
- If you like it, you can roll them in some extra shredded coconut.
And that’s it. Easy, right?! Now go eat them.