Uhm can you even call this a recipe?! I don’t know haha. But sometimes it’s just nice not to have to cook and be in the kitchen for hours. And it doesn’t have to be an unhealthy meal. Just look at this one!
I can’t take any credits for the base, but this one is so delicious! It’s a pizza base with veggies in it, how awesome is that?! The new flavor of Magioni pizza contains zucchini and I love it. You don’t even know you’re eating veggies and you’re eating pizza. What more do you want?!
Here comes my version for this pizza! This time I made it easy for myself and used store-bought falafel and a pizza base. I did make my own hummus, but with a ready-to-go curry paste!
- 1 Magioni pizza base
- 3 tbsp Hummus (homemade or store-bought, I made a tikki-masala hummus)
- Vegan Cheese
- 3 Tomatoes
- 1 (big) Mushroom
- ½ Zucchini
- 5 Falafel (Homemade or store-bought)
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees Celcius
- If you want to make your own hummus, do this first.
- Make thin slices of the tomatoes, mushroom and zucchini.
- Spread your hummus on top of the pizza base.
- Sprinkle the vegan cheese on top of this. (I like to do it this way, because in my opinion it melts better)
- Now lay your veggies on top.
- Slice the falafel in half lengthwise and put on top.
- Bake for 10-12 min
- EXTRA: I served it with some soy yogurt, because of the heat from the hummus.
Now eat! That’s it you guys. Healthy, easy and delicious!