Nachos, who doesn’t love them? I know I do and my boyfriend too. So when we don’t want to be fancy and don’t have the energy to cook, we make this haha. It’s so easy, but delicious. Perfect weekend food!
And this one is vegan, loaded with veggies. So it makes it even healthier than the ‘normal’ nachos. I like to top them with black beans, tomatoes, bell peppers and of course guacamole. You can’t have nachos without that green goodieness.
Ready to make it?!
- 15 Cherry tomatoes (cut into quarters)
- ½ can Black beans
- ½ Red bell pepper (cut into small bites)
- Roasted chickpeas
- Vegan grated cheese
- Guacamole (homemade or store-bought)
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Make a layer of nachos on a plate and top with half of the tomatoes, black beans and red bell pepper. Sprinkle some cheese and roasted chickpeas on top.
- Repeat the second step to put an extra layer on top
- Put in oven for about 5 min, to melt the cheese.
- Last but not least, scoop a dollup of your guacamole on top.
And you’re ready to eat baby!