No, you never ever ever have enough pancake recipes haha. So here’s another one, but this time with a different ingredient. I know, the title already says. But it’s something new right, vegan quark. I LOVE it! Same texture as ‘normal’ quark, oh I’ve missed it!
Now more about the pancakes, I know the recipe looks just the same as all the other recipes. But the addition of quark def makes quite a difference. Especially the texture, they’re so fluffy and thick. Maybe even a bit more than my fluffy pancake recipe!
Wanna try? Here comes the recipe.
- 1 Flax egg
- 100 gr Spelt flour
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 50 gr Vegan quark
- 100 ml Almond milk
- 1 tsp Maple syrup
- ½ tsp Vanilla powder
- Pinch of salt
- Make the flax egg; put 1 tbsp flax seed and 2 tbsp water in a bowl. Let sit for a couple of minutes
- Meanwhile put all the dry ingredients in a bowl and mix.
- Add all the wet ingredients to the bowl and mix until smooth.
- Put in the flax egg and make sure it’s fully incorporated.
- Heat up a skillet and put in some oil. Be patience and let the oil get hot.
- Now pour in a spoonful of the pancake mixture, your own decision how big you want them.
- When the top start to bubble and looks dry, flip it over and let bake for a minute or two. Repeat with rest of the mixture.
Put on a plate, top with whatever you want and DIG IN!