There she is again with her sweet potato for breakfast. Sorry you guys, I can’t get enough of it! It’s so yum; I just really like sweet potatoes haha. But this time I made it a bit different, still as easy as my other sweet potato recipe. You know me!
It’s such a quick and easy breakfast dish, even more if you prepare a part of it the night before. But if you’re just like me; forget about it and think of it when you’re in bed and don’t want to get out. It’s still a breakfast you can make in the morning.
You want the recipe? I know you do! Here you go.
- 1 Sweet potato
- ¾ Banana
- 2 tbsp Soy yogurt
- ¼ Banana
- 3 Strawberries
- 1 tsp Cashew nutbutter
- Pierce the sweet potato with a fork. Put in the microwave for 6-8 min on high.
- Cut it open and let cool for a bit.
- Scoop out the flesh of the sweet potato and put in a bowl.
- Mash the sweet potato with the banana and yogurt; you can also put this in a blender.
- Additional; you can blend in some vanilla or cinnamon if you want to.
- Top off with the toppings and you’re ready to eat.
And is it quick or is it quick?!