I love banana bread, it’s easy to make and delicious as hell. And one of the best snacks if you ask me. So when I’ve some really ripe brown spotted bananas, I don’t have to think twice what to do with them.
But this time I also had some leftover zucchini in the fridge. In the past I made a delicious zucchini bread, so I thought why not combine these two?! Now you have the sweet taste of the banana and the healthy benefits from the zucchini in one!
Serving 1 bread
- 2 small Bananas
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp Stevia (or sugar)
- 1 Zucchini
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 200 gr Spelt flour
- Start with preheating your oven to 175 degrees Celsius
- Mash the 2 bananas together with the oil, vanilla and the stevia in a big mixing bowl.
- Grate the zucchini in the same bowl; I grated half my zucchini with the big holes and the other on the small ones.
- Add the baking soda, salt and spelt flour and mix until just combined.
- Put in a greased loaf pan and bake for 60-75 min. I know it sounds pretty long, but it’s worth the wait!
Eat with yogurt, nut butter and some blueberries. DE-LI-CIOUS!