Soup is always a good idea, no matter how hot it is. Okay, okay when it’s 30 degrees outside, maybe it’s a bit too much. But this soup you can also it cold, so it’s a win-win recipe.
I don’t know how I’m gonna feel the first days after the surgery. So I wanted to prep something light and healthy. Nothing better than a cup of soup when you’re feeling under the weather. And I always feel your food is healthier when it is green, haha. So I searched for some greens in the freezer & fridge and I came up with this recipe.
- 1 Zucchini
- 1 Clove of garlic
- 230 gr Peas (frozen)
- 300 ml Water
- 1 Stock cube
- Seed & pit mix
- Dice the zucchini in chunks.
- Heat up a soup pan and put in some oil.
- Add in the garlic and let it brown.
- Put in the zucchini and peas and let bake for a minute or two.
- Pour in the water and add the stock cube. Bring to a boil.
- Now you can let it cool or just transfer it to a blender and blitz until smooth.
Serve with a drizzle of yogurt and sprinkle some seeds & pits on top.