I love sweet potato toast, but I always find it a bit difficult to cut through the potato. And keep a nice thick slice of potato, haha. Sweet potato is hard to cut through. So I thought; there needs to be an easier way to do this. And I found it!
It was time for sweet potato bites. Instead of trying to slice the potato lengthwise, I just cut the other way around. So you get cute little round of potato, which you can still use as toast. Only smaller, but you also have more. So you can have more toppings as well. So a win-win situation, right?
- 1 Sweet Potato
- 2 tbsp Soy yogurt
- 10 Blueberries
- Sprinkle of granola
- 1 tbsp Hummus
- 3 Roasted cherry tomatoes
- Pinch salt & pepper
- 2 Slices cucumber
- 1 tbsp Teriyaki mushrooms
- 1 tbsp Bean spread
- Sprinkle seed mix
- Wash the sweet potato and cut into slices.
- Rub with a little bit of oil, salt & pepper. Roast in the airfryer for about 12 min on 200 degrees Celsius. (Oven will take a bit longer)
- Let the sweet potato cool off a bit,
- Top some slices with yogurt, blueberries and sprinkle with granola.
- Spread the hummus on some slices and top with roasted tomatoes and some salt & pepper.
- Put the cucumber on some slices and top of with the teriyaki mushrooms.
- Last but not least; put the bean spread on the leftover slices and sprinkle the seed mix on top.
Now go eat and enjoy!