I love, love salads. Especially in summer, then it’s the perfect dish for like everyday! But sometimes I get tired of the lettuce, cucumber, and tomato kinda salad. It was time for me to think of a new way to make a salad. And I think I’ve found the perfect way.
Well, I can’t keep a secret. As you can see in the tittle what I used as a replacement for the lettuce haha. But still this is a perfect dish, not only in summer. For whenever you feel like eating a salad, I do have that a lot. And I always have zucchini somewhere laying around, so this is sort or less became my go to salad.
- 1 Zucchini
- 70 gr Edamame beans
- ½ Avocado
- ¼ Cucumber
- 20 gr Roasted Chickpeas
- Salt & Pepper
- Spiralize the zucchini with a spiralizer. (Don’t have it? GO & GET IT! Just kidding; you can probably try this with a vegetable peeler as well.
- Heat up a skillet, put in some oil and sauté the zucchini for a couple of min.
- Put edamame beans in a small bowl and pour some boiling hot water on top. Let it sit for a couple of minutes.
- Cut the avocado into cubes.
- Quarter the cucumber and slice into small cubes.
- Put everything in a bowl and sprinkle with salt & pepper.
Is this one easy or easy, perfect salad for everyday right? Done in seconds and delicious as hell!