Nuts, nuts, & nuts. Can you guess what we’re talking about today? There are of course dozens of nuts, but today we’re gonna tell you all the benefits of cashew nuts. One of the most delicious ones if you ask me!
”Eat your way to fabulous skin”
Benefits of Cashew Nuts for the skin:
Cashew nuts have great benefits for the skin and what’s great about them is they are one of the easiest and quickest food to eat. From your cracked heels to your cholesterol, cashew nuts have enough nutrients to cure anything!
- Cashew nuts are high in Vitamins C, E, K, Phosphorous, Iron, Magnesium, Zinc, and Antioxidants – Making them extremely nourishing, anti-aging and repairing for the skin.
- Packed with Protein, Fiber and Healthy Fats – These promote healthy collagen production, better digestion, and keeps the skin more hydrated and plump (hello firm skin).
- High in acne fighting nutrients. Selenium and Vitamin E act as antioxidants helping to hydrate and reduce inflammation like scarring.
Cashew nuts are a phenomenal and easy snack that helps with a glowing, smoother complexion.
Cashew Coconut Date Bars
These are the easiest bars I ever made. You only need 4 ingredients, a blender and a little patience. Well that’s not a lot, right? And maybe you even have all the ingredients in your pantry already, I know I always have. So maybe not even doing groceries. What are you waiting for? Go make these bars!
Serving 5 bars
- 100 gr Dates
- 50 gr Cashews
- 25 gr Coconut (grated)
- 30 gr Dark chocolate
- Soak the dates in a bowl with water if they’re not soft. For about 15 min.
- Add the dates, cashews and coconut to a blender and blend until it sticks together like dough.
- Shape the dough into a rectangle on some baking paper. Really press it together so it sticks and hold its form.
- Now put it in the fridge to firm up a bit, about ½ – 1 hour. (Depends on how much patience you have haha.
- Melt the chocolate au bain marie or in the microwave, whatever you prefer.
- Get the dough out of the fridge and slice into 5 bars. Now drizzle the bars with the melted chocolate and put in the fridge for 15 min so the chocolate can get hard.
And that’s it. Not that hard right?! Enjoy your homemade bars; don’t eat them all at ones! (Keep in fridge)
GO EAT YO NUTS!