I had some leftover tortillas and thought why not eat them for breakfast? You can eat breakfast for dinner, so why not the other way around? But I wanted to change the filling of the quesadillas, ‘cause I wasn’t looking forward to roasting veggies in the morning haha.
But you gotta think easy. Why not use the same toppings you would put on your morning sandwich?! You can use pretty much the same, only need to think about if it’s gonna taste nice if you heat it up. I think I’ve found two perfect toppings that taste really nice!
- 2 Tortillas (Carrot; No Fairytales)
- 1 Banana
- 1 tbsp Nut butter
- ½ Avocado
- 5 Strawberries
- Heat up a grill.
- Cut the banana in thin slices. Spread the nut butter on top of 1 of the tortillas.
- Top half of the quesadilla with the slices of banana and fold in half. Put this one between the grill and keep an eye on it.
- In the meantime mash and spread the avocado on half of the other tortilla.
- Slice the strawberries and put on top of the avocado. Fold the tortilla in half.
- Get the nut butter & banana quesadilla of the grill and put the avocado/strawberry on the grill.
- Wait till the quesadilla is done, put on a plate and eat.
Sounds delicious right?! Try these ones, they’re so good!