Uhm…. Anouk do you eat everything in a bowl?! Haha, it certainly does look like it. But eating out of a bowl is perfect. Why? You can put so much more in a bowl and it looks cute. I always like my food better when it looks nice. Don’t you? Okay I’m wondering off, now about the recipe.
It fairly is an easy recipe; you just gotta throw everything in a big bowl and eat. But still I like to post it, sometimes you just need some inspiration in what to eat. And not always a complicated and big recipe, it’s all about good and delicious food. Well and I can guaranty you; this bowl is good food!
- 60 gr Lettuce (Iceberg)
- ½ Roasted sweet pepper
- 6 Cherry Tomatoes
- 3 Pickles (small)
- ¼ Cucumber
- 40 gr Red kidney beans
- 30 gr Chickpeas
- 30 gr Blueberries
- 1 Pumpkin Sweet Potato Burger (Vivera)
- Sprinkle of Hempseeds
- 2 tsp Quark/Yogurt (vegan)
- 2 tsp Hummus
- 2 tsp Water
- Cut the lettuce into strips and lay in the bowl.
- Slice the bell pepper, quarter the cherry tomatoes and slice the pickles. Put on top of the lettuce.
- Quarter and deseed the cucumber, slice into strips and add to the bowl.
- Add the kidney beans, chickpeas and blueberries to the bowl as well.
- Heat up a skillet, put in some oil and bake the burger for about 5 min.
- In the meanwhile prep the dressing: put the ingredients in a bowl and mix until it’s smooth.
- Slice the burger and add to the bowl.
- Sprinkle the hempseeds and drizzle the dressing on top.
And your burger salad bowl is ready to go.