Yes another birthday recipe, ‘cause it’s still September. So it was time for one more little bit “naughty” recipe! Because birthday calories don’t count right?! Even thought it’s not my birthday anymore haha.
And I thought it was the perfect moment for me to make edible cookie dough! Because who doesn’t love to eat the dough before the cookies are baked? And of course with fun toppings, so lots of sugary, colorful add-ins. Like chocolate and a Dutch treat; ‘speculaas’.
- 90 gr Oats
- 1 tbsp Maple syrup
- 40 Cashew butter
- 5-7 tbsp Almond milk
- ½ tsp Vanilla extract
- Chocolate sprinkles
- Cake decoration sprinkles
- Add the oats to a blender and blend until it resembles flour. Put in a mixing bowl.
- Put maple syrup and cashew butter in a microwave save dish and heat up in microwave for 1 minute on medium heat.
- Now add 2 tbsp of the almond milk and mix thoroughly until it is smooth.
- Pour this mixture in the bowl with the oat flour and mix. Now add the almond milk by the tbsp to get the desired consistency. I added an extra 3 tbsp of milk.
- Add the toppings and fold them through. You can add in anything you want of course.
Put in a bowl and eat! Share of don’t, haha. Because birthday calories don’t count!