Pizza is bae! I hate the word bae, but it’s the best word to describe my feeling for pizza. I looooooooove pizza and could eat it literally everyday. And I found out I can finally order a vegan pizza in my neighborhood! Not the healthiest one, so I came up with this idea to make a veggie pizza.
I had a zucchini leftover in the fridge, so it was the perfect ingredient for my veggie pizza crust. I like zucchini; it doesn’t have a really distinct flavor. And it will blend in well, with al the spices you’re adding. And I came to the conclusion I only needed 3 key ingredients for this pizza crust. What makes this even better; you probably have these ingredients lying around. So you can make this pizza like right now!
- 1 Flax egg
- 1 Zucchini
- 40 gr Oatflour
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Pepper
- ¼ tsp Garlic powder
- ¼ tsp Paprika powder
- ¼ tsp Curry powder
- 20 gr Tomato puree
- 2 slices Vegan cheese
- ¼ Grilled yellow bell pepper
- ¼ Grilled red bell pepper
- 20 gr Grated vegan cheese
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Make the flax egg: Put 1 tbsp flaxseed meal in a bowl with 2-3 tbsp water and let it sit.
- Grate the zucchini and put in a clean dishcloth or paper towel and squeeze as much water out of the zucchini as you can! Really important step! And put in a big bowl
- Add the oats and spices if using to the bowl. Mix this
- Now fold in the flax egg.
- Put on a baking paper lined baking tray and shape into a pizza shape. Wet hands work best.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Top the crust with the toppings and bake for another 5 min.
The healthy pizza you can eat everyday!