This is something I wanted to make for so long, but I got to it. I don’t know why, because this is such an easy and quick recipe. So it was time for me to make a take on the loaded sweet potato.
This recipe was born with the ingredients I had at the moment haha. I just figured out I wanted to eat loaded sweet potato for lunch, because I had sweet potatoes in the pantry. But never thought about what I wanted to put in, so after a search in my pantry and fridge. I found some pretty good things that go well with sweet potato in my mind, haha. And this recipe is definitely a winner for.
- 1 big or 2 small Sweet potatoes
- 1 can Chickpeas (400 gr)
- ¼ tsp Paprika powder
- ¼ tsp Curry powder
- 1/8 tsp Garlic powder
- 18 tsp Cumin
- ¼ tsp Pepper
- ¼ tsp Salt
- Pinch of Chili
- ½ Sweet pepper (roasted)
- ½ tbsp Hummus
- 1 tbsp Soy yogurt
- 1 tbsp Water
- Microwave the potato(es) on high for 5 minutes. Slice open and let cool a bit
- Put the chickpeas in a skillet with some oil and all the spices. Shake the skillet so all the chickpeas are covered with the spices and bake for 5-10min.
- Slice the sweet pepper in small bites.
- Make the sauce: add all the ingredients in a bowl and mix.
- Put the sliced open potato(es) on a plate, add in the chickpeas and sweet pepper. And dress with the sauce and optional some fresh basil.