I already posted a tempeh Buddha bowl before; here you can find the recipe. It was one of my first recipes I posted on the blog, so it was definitely time for a new one. This one has more ready-to-go ingredients, so you don’t have to juggle between them. Not saying the other one is not delicious, but this one asks less of the multitasking in the kitchen.
And as you can read in the title, this one contains tempeh. At the moment it is one of my favorite things to eat. So easy to make, contains loads of protein and its freaking delicious. With the rest of the ingredients, it makes one of the best bowls I made! Wanna try? Here you go.
- 6/7 slices Teriyaki tempeh
- 3 tbsp Marinated chickpeas
- 150 gr Broccoli rice (homemade or AH)
- 3 Baby carrots
- ¼ Cucumber
- 8 Cherry tomatoes
- 3 tbsp Black eyed peas
- ½ Avocado
- Start with making the teriyaki tempeh, it takes the longest.
- Make the marinated chickpeas.
- Heat up a skillet, drizzle some oil in and sauté the broccoli rice for a couple of minutes. Doesn’t take very long.
- Slice the carrots and cucumber in thin slices.
- Quarter the cherry tomatoes.
- Now put all the ingredients you prepped in a big bowl.
- Slice the avocado however you want is; slices, cubes, whatever. Put on top and you’re done!
Go and eat! I know you’re gonna like this one.