I always wanted to make sweet stuffed dates, but I just never got to it. I don’t know why, ‘cause it’s so easy to do and quick as well. But then finally I was like; you need to do it right now. I needed some small snack for the week and these stuffed dates are perfect!
I just bought the new flavors of PB of Mister Kitchens, so I didn’t have to think twice I was gonna use these. But I didn’t want to just put in the peanut butter and then done! You can’t really call that a recipe. So I was looking in the pantry what I had and I added some more stuffing. And I really liked both of them!
Serving 10 Dates
- 10 Dates
- 1 ½ tbsp Maple coconut peanut butter (Mister Kitchens)
- 1 ½ tbsp Chocolate peanut butter (Mister Kitchens)
- 5 Cashews
- 5 Almonds
- 10 gr Dark Chocolate
- Sprinkle of Salt
- Sprinkle of Coconut
- If you don’t have pitted dates; slice the dates and get rid of the pits.
- Divide the maple/coconut PB over 5 of the dates.
- Divide the chocolate PB over the leftover 5 dates.
- Put the cashews in the dates with the chocolate PB.
- Put the almonds in the dates with the maple/coconut PB.
- Melt the chocolate au bain marie or in the microwave.
- Dip every dates with the top in the chocolate.
- Sprinkle the salt on top of the dates with the chocolate PB and the coconut on the dates with the maple/coconut PB.
- Let it set in the fridge.
And there you have your delicious PB stuffed chocolate dates! Keep in fridge.