And once again a pumpkin recipe, but this time combined with peanut butter. That’s a heavenly combination. I love both of the flavors, so I thought why not combine them? And I think it’s on of my best moves ever haha. It combines so well, you will love it too.
Of course I had to think how I was gonna combine these two. If I think of peanut butter, I think of peanut butter cups. And how I cannot eat these, haha. Damn you, lactose intolerance. And they’re not vegan of course. So I thought this was the perfect moment to make this in a recipe I could eat. And no better way than to add pumpkin to it.
- 130 gr Pumpkin puree
- 40 gr Peanut butter
- 125 gr Dark chocholate
- ¼ tsp ‘Cookie” spices (Cinnamon)
- Mix the pumpkin puree with the peanut butter until smooth and there are no lumps left. (Make your own pumpkin puree or use store bought, whatever has your preference).
- Melt the chocolate au bain marie or in the microwave.
- Line 8 muffin tins and fill with a layer of chocolate.
- Let it set in the fridge for about 15 min.
- Divide the pumpkin peanut butter mixture over the 8 muffin tins and put on top of the chocolate layer.
- Pour over the remaining chocolate over the pumpkin PB layer and let it set in the fridge for at least 30 min.
And there you have it; vegan pumpkin peanut butter cups! It’s as easy as that.